Friday, November 7, 2008

Wakakakakaka this blog back to life again..................hai~ nowaday v unluckly 1st is me n my friz join Jumpshot 3 on 3 basketball.........hai~ lose all the way n being trash feel like 1st time playin bball still remember on they clockey face when i close my eye to sleep(now still remember hardly to slp Zzzzz) n nearly want to fight with one of them..............

2nd is..........Btw 'o' lvl finish should be happy be y i feel soo sad( feel like no hope le).......now i live in no life state feel like have a special life style then feel like everyday play basketball BUT OMG i spring my angle durin a couple of day Zzzzzzzzz now can only rottin at home with my tv n psp (hai~ friz any event sms me lol)

3rd is........feel like workin le 1st earn money...........2nd spend time till result take bak.........

ROTTin...........ROTTin in process........STILL ROTTin...........SAVE ME FROM ROTTin........pls pls