Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WAKAKAKKA finally the mummy return...... sleepin a long day till about 3pm.....This year NEW YEAR is more fun then last.....same takin HAOBAO BUTBUT.....my pocket have a deep deep hole hahahah cos i treat my family eatin MACDONLD althought is v cheap but is my 1st pay......after that my bro treat us to drink red wine in mairan hotel(marine there)
At 1st we only have 2 differ bottle of wine then eatin dont what but really v nice.....listenin to violin...talkin......THEn a call from one of my aunte,she dont know where r we soo she come n join us.....my bro soo nice he order another 2 more bottle to drink for her...therefore that day i drink 4 glass of red wine .....wow my sis say that my face dame red...ahhaha...
After that it about 11 pm all go home le exect my parent n 2 sis n me...we decided to go K-box to sing...........n we sing sing till 4am .....at that time i know that my throat is out of voice RRRrrr.......
that day sooooo tried....after washin my chothes.....bathin,dry my hair,once on the bed i fell a deep sleep NICE....
NICE DAY RIGHT haHAH

Good day.......nice rest........no voice ...............HAppy NEW year over.....Zzzzzzz