Friday, May 29, 2009

OMG...........MY WATCH GOING TO BE IN HOSPITAL FOR DONT KNOW HOW MANY DAYS..........IT have been series injured during his last fall...ok is my fault i never look at him for a minute n he Suicide himself......O PLs dont leave me before i send u to hospital ,i really miss you , u must recover as fast as possilbe.......WAIT A SEC.. SRY WATCH I FORGET I HAVE NO MONEY TO BRING U THERE(holyshit) I THINK U BETTER STAY AT HOME, untill i have money kk.....N ur insurance has also over due OMGOMG.......

Dear friend,
i am organization a donation for my watch, the price is $2 ,$4 n $20....if u are a kind person pls contact me for donation.......

ur faithfully,
Gen the master


OMG MY WATCH........i will treat u nice when u recover(no promise).....SOBSOB packet have a bigbig hole.....i think must post at tv hmm.....for donation will be faster