Monday, May 11, 2009


okok funny thing happen on the satday usual i was goin to have my mornin trainin at about 7.30am for bball.....while i was takin my red pant..................OMGOMG hahaha i find out that i have 3 bball red pants...... how come i thought i was dramin n i really slap myself ....it real .........u c 1 red pant is when i was in sch bball team buy 1....another is my outside team brought one..........another ???......where it came from .....im i takin my friend pant......but i nver borrow from them before how come..............hahahahaha sry if i did.............:P haha
Nice right this picture is taken by myself while my friz n i were cyclin....i think it is nice so i took a picture with my photo.......(not the pant thing is the main head picture :P)
WHO pant i have taken......isit taken v long time ago:P....hahahaha sry contact me if want ba........