Monday, May 11, 2009

Hahahaha finally ytd buy clothes for my sis weddin(usin about 1&1/2 day to buy zzzzz)...............kept goin to differ store changin differ clothes +.+.....that feelin is not good at all.. but after buyin....muhahaha the feelin is so good..........1st time buyin that patten of clothes :P.........(want to see hahaha attend my sis weddin..........haha) is really v nice not all places can wear the clothes.......
Muhahaha 15 may dont need sooooooo rush le but still.....need to go cut hair (dont know what i will be on that day :P) mornin still need to help out my parent cos..........NEW AIR-CON arrive congraz to me ..1st birthday need to be celebrate(finally suffer is over)......still dont know want to go to the class gather anot .......Zzzzzz i feel like goin cos...cos.......still dont know hai~ see that day ba ...c cut hair nice anot cos is at Vivo dont know can rush down anot........mostly cant ba ....................is really dame late..........

Waoooo feel like goin cos..............dont know want anot waoooo........pullin my hair now goin to be hairless............c that day ba.........some ideal pls pls save me from hell >.<